Christchurch, horses and quiting school.
Sunday, November 30, 2008

So I've been horribly bad at blogging and its not gonna be long today either. I've quit school, doing the travelling thing and have worked out a secret plan (even secret for myself at points) on how and why my life is gonna change quite a bit over the next year or so. I slowly realised that I don't want the normal life and even though I loved and still do, studying I want to see the world. Badly and its been my dream for so long! So my home at least until April is gonna be on other peoples couches, backpackers and where ever I find a friendly smile. I've packed my bag and gone on the trip of my life. Or the first one I should say.


The last blogpost was in Kaikoura, my first stop on the trip. I've been in Christchurch at a Swedish girls place all weekend now, partying, meeting couchsurfers and having a sweet horsebackriding tour today. So Beautiful! Thanks heaps, L! You're so sweet!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1662348&l=97e66&id=598981978

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: