Nooooo!
Monday, November 10, 2008
I tried, I really tried. I got to vote even which is so wired considering I've been in the country for 4 months now on a student visa but nothing could help I guess. Not even me. National won, the conservative side. The "Moderaterna" of NZ. Grr!

Other stuff thats happening? Well, way to much school? Been there almost every da, including weekends for a while now. Working hard until midnight most days. But this is the last week so I need to crank it, all will be done soon enough. If I survive that is...

This entry was posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Monday, November 10, 2008 at 11:41:00 AM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

"When it comes to doomsday i sit back, relax, laugh and enjoy the show"

 
On Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 12:43:00 AM GMT+1 , Mini said...

Du hast ja so recht mit rechts!

Halt durch, meine Süße, bald hast du es geschafft!

Muttern lernt gerade, eine HP zu machen. Schau dir das mal an http://ahnenforschung-schnabel-hoelscher.de.tl/Home.htm. Habe heute erst angefangen und muss mich da noch reinwurschteln.

Schicke dir Liebe, Umarmungen und Küsschen!