Larping and partying
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Me as Mother Tyra at the larp, Kalle Lanzt is the fabulous photographer!

I'm promising to report back later but the status right now is that I've come home from Tueonelas Port which was a larp, loved and hated it at the same time and am going - ridiculously early - to the Arvika festival tomorrow morning to see Nine Inch Nails, Depeache Mode and Korn amongst others. And NIN with my Mummy!! So I'm coming back to ya about everything later on, as soon as I'm back in town.=)

Today's Song: Pencil in the Wind Flight of the Conchords
Today's Person: Esa who made my larp!

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: