Just when I thought...
Thursday, August 13, 2009
...things couldn't get worse. They of course did. One of my relationships seams to have turned really sour and even though I really believe that we could salve this somehow its not doable right now even though we still love each other. Fuck this shit!!

After having dinner with a sweet girl yesterday I crashed at her place but woke up in the middle with a bad nightmare and huge tears running down my cheeks. I really need to get out of here. If it wasn't for that damn larp I'd pick up my things right now and run again.

Trying to take it one day at a time. Just one more day. No more whining for now.
| |
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: