Nanowo
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
My dear beloved pet rat passed away last Wednesday the 9 th of April. I miss him drearily, Kaminari is all alone now. And I'm once again reminded of Keneda, my first rat. After he died I got my second tattoo, he sleeps on my lower back and will always be apart of my life. All the other pets that have gone to sleep scene then have mutated in and become a part of that tattoo. Like Draco from Dragon heart, cheesy but easier for me to handle. Rest in peace my dear little friend.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 10:20:00 PM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Rest in peace my little friend. Hugs to you Isobelll.