Thoughts & Websites
Monday, April 14, 2008
My Firefox has just crashed once again cause of all the tabs I'm running at the same time. They're all things I want to blog about, things I want to read more, sign or mail related stuff. So before I begin my report on Solmukohta I will briefly get this out of the way. (Not related to anything or in any particular order.)

Global warming is NOT a new phenomenon. Read, weep and be as scared as I am. And of course, hate the "bad guys" how insist on it being a big lie.

I haven't watched them all, in fact just the one "how to kill a cow" but these art films are just to strange and good to be true. I can recommend checking them out. And I will leave the tab until I have successfully watched them all. =)

Bländverk is a friends new blog, filled with lots of strange, fun, scary and political stuff. Personally I like the art stuff but I can still recommend checking it out.

"The Motherland" is a larp in Denmark which still has a few openings, if your free and want an experience out of the ordinary or just want to play with me, then come along. And no C, I am not doing this for you! ;p

Music in my tabs: DMX Krew - Electro, You Can't Hide Your Love (Aphex Twin Mix)

Found a new thing which makes my life a lot easier, no not really actually, just gets me more up to date and has me sitting in front of the computer even more but still check out igoogle, get your gmail, blog feeds and news all at once. Ha, as I said. My daily mail ritual which usually takes me 1½ hours just expanded. My favorite feature, besides the German news feed, is the "How to of the day". Haha is all I can say. Today I can learn everything about How to Identify Dangerous Marine Animals in Australian Waters and How to Make an Anatomically Correct Brain Cake.

Another strange artblog : darkroastedblend I mean, check this out. If you have more of those, please tell me. But I am more of a sculpture, preference and movement in the pictures girl myself.

Radiohead - True love waits
This entry was posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 2:03:00 PM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

How about using del.icio.us or similar social bookmarking site instead of millions of tabs? You could always tag sites you are working with some form of "working on" tag.