The Motherland
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Best News of the day: JIPPI! The papers are here, New Zealand here I come! Now I just have to do all the official work, applying for money and hoping to find out as soon as I can when I'll be moving. Wish me luck!

And I'm off again! This time I'm a Russian officer (in Denmark) fighting for The Motherland! (A larp).

But I will leave you with lots of you tubes, have fun and I'll be back!



Follow the instructions!!






Song of the Day: Nine Inch Nails - Me, I'm not
Note to self: Never ever use a "wight" cloth in the background to still life painting. Trying to find the dark/light and warm/cold colors in "wight - cream" is absolutely horrifying!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: