Hating money
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I had a bit of a disagreement with a close friend of mine for the last week or so and last night/this morning we finally got it all sorted out. Which is a huge relief! I really missed the time we spent together and am starting to get worried about how its going to be when I'll be moving. Which leads me to my next enormous problem, as always: Money. I hate it! Why can't there ever be enough for at least a decent week with food and so on. I have pot aside money from last years summers vacation job as a truck driver. And I'm still depending on it. The student loans aren't the best and it almost killed me having to pay for two apartments at once, with the moving and all.

But it still isn't enough. The budget cries out for attention and food. And frankly I really don't know what to do. There is also the problem of time, it looks like I'm not gonna be working this summer. In theory I have three weeks, where I have to move everything out, round up all the project, find time to say good bye to friends, do the last planing, all the paperwork and lots more. That will lead to about 3-4 days a week where I have the physical time to go to work, and guess what? The vacation for most people haven't started when I need to find work. But the money I would be earning this summer is gonna be delayed for one or two months any way. Sigh.

Sweden has a great social security system, really. It just doesn't apply to students, people who have work but not the money jet, because of the delayed salaries and do not try to get the money from the government or somewhere else if you aren't able to pot up a fight for it.

Well, I will manage somehow. I always do, just needed to whine a little.

Song of the day: Nine Inch NailsThe Four of Us are Dying

Person of the day: Cat - thanks for the confusing and frightening budget tools
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 8:02:00 PM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

WAR! FUCK THE SYSTEM! to quote system of a down. I feel you and you know i really do.