Closed for Business
Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nomb. Trying to fight back those tears. As soon as I think its over they start all over again but I wont cry anymore. I've had enough. That's it. My heart is closed for business.

A friend of mine said : "What you need is to cry, and shout, and dance, and fight. Preferably all at once." Yeah, I should. I guess. But believe me when I say that at the smallest little things, I break down and cry.

"Nothing hurts like Hope" is written on my wall, thanks to another friend.



Nightmare: Heaps 'n Heaps! I usually fall asleep before I hit the pillow but this whole week has just been a struggle, tossing and turning. Waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall asleep again. Vivid nightmares and feeling restless altogether. However, I'd gotten "The Sandman" (wiki) form the library yesterday and gosh, it felt oddly comforting falling asleep with Morpheus in my hands.

Job: Third interview, still no answer from any of them though. Humpf.

Person of the day: Mr. Smith who wanted to throw up when he saw what actually happens inside the slaughter houses, even the ones in Sweden. And also watched Earthlings with me last week.

Note to self: Write an entire post about Earthlings and Eco Trip.

Picture: Me and a non existent Zhe. And a picture of The Sandman, Mr. Morpheus himself.

Soundtrack: Antony - Deepen than Love (Lyrics 'n video)
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Friday, January 22, 2010 at 9:19:00 AM GMT+1 , Mini said...

Om kärleken inte bär, om huvudet är viktigare än magen för den ena parten i ett förhållande är det till slut hopplöst för den andra parten. Klokt av dig att nu stänga butiken.

Men jag är mycket ledsen för er båda. Jag trodde han var modigare än så och skulle stå upp för sina känslor.