Passwords; till death do us part?
Sunday, January 24, 2010

A couple of months ago I heard that a hmm, should I say acquainted (?) died whom I've meet at a couple of party's back in Nelson. He was a great guy (yeah yeah I know, we always tend to say that when they're dead but this guy really was). And now I've still got him as a Facebook Friends. In fact, that's how I got to know that he'd passed on and I was even able to watch his burial, streaming all the way over here. Strange. I'll send you a thought and a little prayer in what ever religion or non religion you want, my dear. R.I.P.

Then a thought crossed my mind. In the age of "keep computers private filled with data instead of real papers", how and what will people do when we die? I always imagined that someone would read my dairy's. I mean, why not? I'm dead. Might as well get to know all the good juicy stuff? Or not? What is sacred anyways? What secrets do we get to keep until we're either put six feet under ground or in a hot flaming oven? And how about all those emails, communities, bank accounts not to mention the computer itself. Should we let our loved ones get access to them after we've past on? How can we keep our password safe but not from the grave? And what should or should not be relieved? No matter where we are in life or death. Hmm, it might be time (and I'm not planing on dying but neither did this guy and he was about my age, actually a few years younger and a frequent traveler) to start thinking about hiding a password that will unlock other passwords behind a password secret spot that will get accessed by another password which I will revile to... whom...? R.I.P. to all of those secrets never having the pleasure of getting in the way of peoples lives/ability to move on.

Heart: Had some contact with Zhe the other day. Feels like I'm starting all over again with the grieving period, gee thanks. And the worst part was that he said everything that I wanted to hear, almost everything at least. And yes, both still in love. Having my thirteen year old girl and that goth person screaming, running around in circles inside my head. Saying all sorts of stuff that I'm not sure I wanna hear and I sure as hell don't want to believe in - again. I just want to realize that I've been a controlling bitch, let go and move on. Whining over for this session. R.I.P. little heart.

Picture: From a Urban Exploration adventure years ago. And to all of those dead dolls we've found in that tunnel, R.I.P.

Soundtrack: The pitter patter of my thoughts spinning around late at night. Password or no Password. R.I.P
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Monday, January 25, 2010 at 5:56:00 AM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

The author of isobelll.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Nothing works faster than a geek with a challenge Thanks for the info.

 
On Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 9:39:00 PM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we have been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for a wish fix things being what they are and grasp how to harness the enormous power of Xrumer and go off it into a Banknotes machine.

We also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Many competitors desire expect 2x or temperate 3x and a end of the continuously 5x what we responsibility you. But we have faith in providing gigantic mending at a tearful affordable rate. The unbroken incidental of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we plan to stifle that mental activity in rebuke and outfit you with the cheapest rate possible.

Not just do we cause the greatest prices but our turnaround occasion for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We will have your posting done to come you discern it.

We also produce you with a roundish log of loaded posts on manifold forums. So that you can see seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to gain your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can think to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks over the extent of your site. Scads of the forums that your Site you force be posted on have exalted PageRank. Having your join on these sites can truly serve found up some crown quality back links and genuinely aid your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating owing to the roof.

This is making your instal more and more popular. And with this inflate in reputation as well as PageRank you can keep in view to see your site definitely downright gamy in those Search Motor Results.
Conveyance

The amount of traffic that can be obtained before harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your locale to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 post on a all the rage forum last will and testament by rig out 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. Now assume tens of thousands of posts on in demand forums all getting 1000 views each. Your freight will associate at the end of one's tether with the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre about your site. Envision how many sales or leads you can execute with this great loads of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine primed to be picked and profited from.

Retain, Traffic is Money.
[/b]

BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR CHEAPLY BLAST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com