Its so weird to see yourself on youtube
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Duck and Cover! (youtube)

I was interviewed the morning after "Hit the Production" demonstration in Copenhagen - 13th of December 2009. These are my reflections... And me caught on camera! Gosh, I don't know whether to run and hide or smile. Gosh, I just look so exhausted and I'm not used to speaking in front of a camera at all. Talking way to fast, acting all nervous + of course, Mr. n' Mrs. pronunciation and vocabulary kindly waited outside my head to let me make a public fool out of myself. Even better, now I'm posting it on my blog?! Gee, another brilliant idea? One never knows. Well, my own private hall of shame/fame - Here I come.

In previous posts you can read about me getting arrested at "Hit the Production" demonstration,, spend time in on of the Climate Cages, and having the cops use Pepper Spray on us. (COP15, Global Action Day 12 Dec in Copenhagen - Climate Justice Now demonstration,)

THIS IS NOT WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
 | COPENHAGEN TURNS INTO A POLICE STATE | Part 1


THIS IS NOT WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
 | COPENHAGEN TURNS INTO A POLICE STATE | Part 2


THIS IS NOT WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
 | COPENHAGEN TURNS INTO A POLICE STATE | Part 3



Picture: Me having a Dread Head moment. And if you look carefully you can spot the huge as tree tattooed on my back.

Soundtrack: Perfect Circle - Sleeping beauty (Lyrics)
I know I've used it as my soundtrack before but its an classic and the video, fan made btw, is just brilliant. Besides, it sorta fits in  perfectly with... oh gosh, here comes the melodramatic drama queen, my situation with Zhe. I. I. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Heart: Confused. Really confused. I replied Zhe's mail (just as I mentioned in my a previous post) Haven't gotten an answer to that one yet but, yes... we ended up chatting for a bit a couple of days ago. You know the drill, "I miss you, I'm still in love with you, this hurts like fuck". Gee. Thanks. Never could have guessed that one. Gosh, what ever am I going to do with you? (or with me for that matter?)

A good friend of mine said;
- "All the bad stuff and none of the good stuff. Genious."
- "Huh? none of the good?" I replied.
- "Yes, ponder this: if you've got a messed up relationship with Zhe then you'll at least get to be around hir. At the moment though, you're sitting all alone in your room, missing Zhe AND hurting. So none of the good stuff but all of the bad."
- "haha... yeah, you're right. I guess."

Thinking of moving to Göteborg, want to real bad. Although its sorta giving up on Stockholm, isn't it? Or is it just me wanting to hit the road again? In need of a new place? Something to get my mind of things? As far away from Zhe as I can get but hir knows all of the people in Göteborg too so...  Been hiding from the world for the last week or so, not knowing what to do or where to go. Got another job interview here in town and I don't know what I want anymore.  Torn between realities.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 8:50:00 PM GMT+1 , Mini said...

You are a good girl! Lots of Love!!

 
On Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 6:59:00 PM GMT+1 , Unknown said...

Ich bin begeistert von deinem Interview!
Du hast etwas zu sagen und du sagst es aus dem Herzen und mit Verstand.
Klar und deutlich. Also, kein "shame".
Du kannst stolz auf dich sein.
Ganz liebe Grüße und mach weiter so.
PS: Deine Frisur gefällt mir. Sieht klasse aus.

 
On Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 10:46:00 AM GMT+1 , Mini said...

Also, ich kann es einfach nicht lassen. Habe mir die Interwiews nochmals angesehen und ich finde dich durchweg gross klasse! Super gemacht!