"Would you like to see me?" Part II
Friday, February 26, 2010
So I found out that poem, that lovely poem Zhe had written it was indeed about us (and posted on his blogg - in Swedish). Ok. Breathe. But what does it mean? What does it actually say? At the end of the day, to be quite frank, I haven't got a clue. But its nice. And if feels nice to be mentioned, to be someone's mind, to be written about and remembered. It feels... warm I guess is the best way to explain it.

Oh, btw. Zhe is not coming around this weekend. I sorta already knew, time optimist.  But I'm not hurt, I'm not sad. Its ok. I'm still just so happy that Zhe actually wanted to meet up with me. To be completely honest, I'm quite relived. I'm not sure how I would have handled it. Besides, I'm in no condition to be all nice and loving towards anyone at the moment. Uhm, no. Rephrasing. I'm in no condition to be close to someone. Freakin' winter mood. If you haven't experienced the cold - both inside and outside - of Stockholm then uhm, I guess I just wont be able to wrap it into words either. Lets just keep to a simple explanation, a simple one - Winter.

Soundtrack: Yann Tiersen - Lara's Castle

And since I didn't link the soundtrack in the last post I'll give you two versions of the song right here, including the lyrics.
Front Minor - Where dig you go
Holly Brook - Where did you go

Green: I'm so fuckin' pissed of at everyone wearing fur! And I'll leave you with the green homepage of the day. Wanna come and join in the fun and games with me? Its dressing the Olsen twins in fur coats.

Picture of me and Zhe: Sometimes I wonder, Are you really there at all? And if you are, do you wanna see me?
This entry was posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 2:01:00 PM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

Hey your website is nice
Have a look at that cool emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/8b9p65

 
On Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 10:39:00 PM GMT+1 , isobelll said...

Tanks =)