Leap of Faith
Monday, March 01, 2010
This is bullshit, utter and complete bullshit! I'm so sick of feeling sorry for myself. I guess I'm just not meant for winter, so even if I can't change the weather I should be able to change the way I feel about it? Its time to take a Leap of Faith.

To do:
1. Breathe
2. Try to get some sleep
3. Keep up with my projects even if I don't feel like them at the moment
4. Confess - Confide - Forgive - Let go
5. Get rid of "Winter" = Yoga + Larp + Dance
(6. Don't run. Just ask Zhe. Don't hide.)

Chickening our again? No. Its time for me to take a leap of faith. My heart is racing (like fuck...)

Picture: This picture is a gift for Zhe, Happy Birthday! We (me and Zhe) were taking a walk, hand in hand, in my home town of Stockholm in early December. Watching the sunset, talking and looking at all the great street art everywhere + some we had lots of fun urban exploring.

Soundtrack: Sigur Ros - Vor
This entry was posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.