The Tree Tattoo - 8 hours of pure pain
Thursday, March 04, 2010

I'm done! I did it! In the total amount of 8 funckin' painful hours, divided into 5 sessions I finally finished it! And here is the result. My beloved tree. Posted n' all, just as I promised.

Soundtrack: Romeo and Juliet Op. 64, Act I: Introduction Spotify, I know but that's my soundtrack for the night.
Pictures: of me straitly after my tattoo finally was all done. Or I hope it is!!
Heart: Uhm, the "leap of faith" thing seemed to work? Or did it? No idea. However, I was brave enough to admit stuff. Good on ya.

Now: Sleep deprived, writing and packing up while my laundry was nicknacked by the evil time look and preparing myself for Prolog this weekend (tomorrow morning). A Swedish Larp convention. Yay! And I'm extremely nervous - organising one of the events, I'm writing a larp. Woah. "Christmas - 01" (2001) was my first and last one so I thought to myself, its about time. Behold. "Past. Present. Future." Here I come!

(Prolog - www.lajvkonventet.se)

ps. you're on my mind. ds.
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: