I'm running out of underwear
Saturday, April 03, 2010
There are certain thing you start noticing when one gets a full time job - that for someone like me who's been either travelling or studying haven't actually applied before.
  1. The first two months are simply about work - Bed. (Hopefully this will change)
  2. A glass of wine after work seems all the more important thing to do then ever before
  3. Meeting your friends means you'll have to give up blogging or sleeping (as you'll notice, I haven't been bloggin')
  4. My normal "to do" lists seem like nothing compared to what I have now
  5. Most importantly - I'm constantly running out of underwear
Also, as soon as I have the time off work (and don't just fall into bed) I get über social, wanting (no, needing) to meet all sorts of people. Which is rather nice. Or like buying a bike and riding it the 30 kilometres home, straight through town! Just to prove to myself that I can and that spring is finally here.

But today, just for today, when the sun is shining and I'm actually taking it slow, finished work early (yes, I'm working strait through Easter) I'm watching a real cool show a friend of mine sent me. And really, its one of the best ones I've seen in a while. So If you've got the time to spare. Do check it out.

Heart: No. I've quit. No more cowards, no more heart breaks. I've had enough. Thank you. I'll tell you about it when I feel comfortable talking about what happened. But lets just say, I quit.

Beardyman - Live in the Underbelly: The full Show
Especially for those, who like myself, love Drum&Bass, Dubstep, Aphex Twin and all sorts of beatbox.




Quote of the day: "The more helpless the creature, the more that it is entitled to protection by man from the cruelty of man." - Mohandas Gandhi

Green: http://www.goveg.com/

Pictures: Bridget Jones underwear - not mine. My bike on one of the bridges in Stockholm, the ice is finally breaking up! Today I even saw the first flower. Yum. 
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.