Back on duty
Monday, April 20, 2009
Back to reality? Fuck no, never! But back on the blog. I'm gonna try and discipline myself enough to actually start posting my adventures and stories here, but have patience and if I know myself right its gonna be a horrible non-chronological mess of what happened 4 months ago and is going on in my life (or head) right now. Of course there is the constant debate on how revealing one's blog should be where I hope to have the readers full support (or the future me - embarrassed but happy that I wrote my "wild-stupid-cute" adventures somewhere). And if there are any readers out there then I'm as always interested in your comments and they will in fact probably become my inspiration and motivation for keeping up this blog. So hang on tight!

A picture of my home, my stuff my castle. It holds all I own (besides my laptop which was stored at a safe location) and the most important thing of all - my tent!

| |
This entry was posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:41:00 PM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Ich werde deine Geschichten, oder was du nun immer auch schreiben wirst, mit Freude lesen!

 
On Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 8:12:00 AM GMT+2 , Ola said...

Good that you´ve started your blog again. Gives me something more to do at work.

 
On Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 2:10:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Nce to know I've got you support! =)