The super Ninja
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I am the super Ninja! Haha! Fooled you all. ;) Ok, so its like this - I'm back in Sweden, Stockholm at least for the summer. This of course no one knew about, not the beautiful people at Knutepunkt (a larp convention I go to every year, this time held in Norway), not my old "gang" and not even my brother. So today was the day my ninja skills were gonna be put to test, I arranged a play date with Cat and my brother and while Cat was busy hanging out with Hip-hoper I snuck up on Brother, attacked him from behind (yeah, yeah... how many years of martial arts did you say you've been practising...?) and the best thing was, cause I've dyed my hair, he didn't even recognize me! Ha, ninja that one!

Afterwards we checked out the weird but hilarious film "Herr Landshövding" which apparently has caused quite the debate in Sweden, what the fuck is the governor up to? Well I can tell you, he's on "fika" (which means e is taking a social coffee break). I was laughing throughout the whole film and it felt just like being back on track with the dry Swedish humour that I've been missing so bad. Getting together with parts of the old gang afterwards was a sweet and well deserved bonus.

Song of the day: Apparat - Arcadia
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 8:23:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Kanon, att du lyckades med överaskningen! Ibland är det enkelt att få sina vänner att känna sig speciellt!

 
On Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 8:11:00 AM GMT+2 , Ola said...

You didnt fool me :-D

 
On Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 2:12:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

But Ola, didn't you think I was gonna come to Stockholm a whole day later then I did?