A box of Christchurch with horses
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I meet a Swedish girl throw the same education agency while studying in Nelson, or we mailed each other but hadn't met until I came to Christchurch. She was real sweet and I stayed on her couch for a few days. We sat talking all night and checked out the city the next day followed by a sweet party at night (with real boring people but we had a good time anyways, making them jealous while we were dancing). I think I stayed with her 3 or 4 days and I also managed to meet up with some sweet couch surfing people who I happily consider my good friends today.

But maybe the nicest thing apart form speaking Swedish after so many months of only English, even though I miss the English now, was when she brought me along to a horseback riding tour. Wow! I Absolutely love horses and have been riding for more then 10 years but its been a while since I'd been on a horseback. But after about 15 minutes I was at ease and back in the game. I think we were gone for about 3 hours and saw the most stunning landscapes, a huge river and were able to gallop all over the fields. Ah! This is it! My horses name was Arrow and we got along real good. One day I'm gonna have the time and money to go riding on a more reaglar basis, until then that sweet memorie will have to do. Yet another box filled with smiles.

I left Christchurch the next day with a sore body, its been a long time since I've used those muscles.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: