Computer shit day
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Yesterday was horrible, or at school it was any ways. It felt like being back in "collage" (we say gymnasiet in Sweden), having to please the teachers more then actually learning stuff. I'm here for the arts not to get the best grades and I'm not at all cool with me having to pay to print stuff out and hand in. If I don't I'm not passing, gah! Furious. But that was yesterday and I'm a bit less upset about it today. But fuck, I was about to strangle the teacher. The computers kept on crashing, nothing was working and I had done my assignment just not printed it out cause I didn't have the money.

I don't know what I feel like doing next year, right now I'm quite sick of school. Never being able to concentrate on the arts and having no money. So maybe just work and travel? Don't know yet. Will probably not stay on at NMIT, maybe New Zealand. We'll see. I guess everything is sort of thrown out of balance right now, got no clue about the future and where I'm headed. I want to learn, study and live but not when it feels like a pain in the ass and only to please someone else. I'm doing this for me, thank you! Cause of all the bullshit in school I'm a lot behind in my homework which sucks, have a hard time motivating myself and concentrating.

Music: 2 Days Grace - Get out alive
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 5:58:00 PM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

nu har jag kollat programmet till Höjdpunkt och det är inte riktigt så illa som jag sa att det var, ca 80/20 ungefär. Fortfarande oacceptabelt men men... =(