Springtime around the corner
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
The first of September means that spring has begun and OMG, it has really started. There were already flowers cus of them always being here in NZ but more are on the way now and everything else is bubbling. Guess I can tell some stuff here anyways, fuck I don't care about what some people think as long as I don't hurt anyone. And I wont, not intentionally anyways. So I meet a real cute person on Friday, gah! Bubble! But I'm way to shy to talk to "hen" (hen=not reveling gender). But there is always more gossip around me I guess, lots of things and people floating around in my head. As usual in the beginning of spring, when it feels like I'm always in love even though there might not be anyone on the other side of the feeling. But I reckon anything/anyone that can put a smile on my face when its raining is a good thing. Relationship Anarchy can be pretty lonely at times when there is no one around who will understand what the fuck is happening but OMG its good in the midst of starting, having fun and bubbling around.

Sitting in the Mac lab today, suppose to do homework but I just end up chatting, mailing and blogging. Which is why I try to avoid the internet a bit. I need to study! Gah!

The best thing happened yesterday, mum called! I haven't talked to her in such a long time and just hearing her voice, even if it was a bit filled with snort and other fluids of the flu, it was nice to let the calming words make me smile. I miss you so much!

By the way, I got the explanation for the "you don't have much of a personality" comment a couple of weeks ago. It was his attempt to say that I'm not sharing stuff with him even though I really value our friendship. So cornered I finally caved, gave up and started to open up scary as hell! Now I know that I'll be missing these guys when its time for me to move on again. Scared but safe? Sort of? Can't really put it in words.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 7:15:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Älskar dig! Saknar dig! Tänker på dig!

 
On Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 7:53:00 AM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Come on! get on teh internetz! i wanna talk, screw studies!