Nec'ta
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Living in this house, with people everywhere and almost always noises is... so fucking nice! I thought I would hate being around people all he time but the other day I thought about how it would be to live on my own now and shivered at the idea. Maybe its because its such a good place too but I'm loving it. The pics are from the new house.

So how personal are you allowed to be in a blog? What can and can't I fell? I'll never give away real names, that's for sure but how about the hole picture? Love life? Social lollies? Gossip material? Especially since so many I know from back in Sweden don't know the people down here or what's going on in my life under the surface.

Kiwi facts of the day:
These are just a couple of words that have been introduced to my vocabulary since I started hanging out with people down here. But most of the people I know don't speak "pure" kiwi accent.

Mint - when something is really good.
"Wow, that was mint!"

Nec'ta (nectar) - if someone/(something) is really sweet/hot or good looking.
"She was like pue nec'ta."
But I haven't really the pronunciation right on that one yet.

Howned: Eat something really fast.

Its been another good week, great creative flow, good friends, fun nights and my dad txt me the other day! Wow, that was a surprise! But a good one. Lots going on, lots to do but loving it. And you can feel that springtime is coming, my favourite time of the year.

Music: Lars Winnerbäck
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On Saturday, August 30, 2008 at 9:47:00 PM GMT+2 , Leo said...

Get a password protected blog (or sections of) for real sensitive stuff, just for us Swedes that aren't down there anyway? ;)

 
On Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 7:23:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Eller skriv på helgon.net för där kan du ju välja dina läsare.
Älskar dig!

 
On Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 12:52:00 AM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Or I will just try to talk a bit more open here, what ever really? As long as I don't hurt anyone and so on?

 
On Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+2 , Leo said...

Right. Doing whatever you like as long as it does't harm to anyone, yes, that sounds fair.