Wireless Injection
Monday, August 25, 2008
You'll never guess where I am! At home! I finally got an internet connection at my house. It was all up and running by the time I got back from Blenheim. A friends 21st Birthday party was held and I've got a cold to take home. But everything else is sweet, or somewhat. Sniffeling, Sneezing and coughing. Been in a daze all day long. Can't think properly and am drinking some horrible mix of garlic, honey, Cayen pepper and lemon. Good think that I can't smell it. It burnes, it burnes! But the party was well worth it! We got to stay in nursery at some friends house afterwards which creped me out so bad. Drunk as hell I went in to the room and found myself in kiddie land. could all over the walls and from the ceiling a mobile full of clown's. Yay me?

Feeling the wireless running through my veins is fantastic. Just so you know.

Spring is coming soon, or it feels like that somehow. Everything is fuzzy, cute and bubbely. Against my will. Things are as usual in other words.

Music: Antony - Blue Angel
This entry was posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.