Swimmers paradise?
Friday, August 15, 2008
No but it was lots of fun! We went to the swimming pool and I couldn't help thinking that it had only been about 2 months sense I was in Smaland at my mums swimming in 'her' lake. And now it's winter all over again. All the same we spent three hours there playing in the water. And when I got home, feed, wet and tired there was a huge parcel waiting for me in my room. Mummy! My stuff from Sweden, all the love and thanks mum! Especially for the warm clothes. =)

The courses seam to sort themselves out, hopefully. But I still have to deal with CSN. I'm so sick of the paperwork!

I got my very own studio space today, it's small or rather it's a desk but it's all mine and I'm now at level 5! (The level system over here is so wired but nobody really seams to get it.)

Music: A Perfekt Circle
This entry was posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Friday, August 15, 2008 at 1:39:00 PM GMT+2 , Mini said...

You are welcome! Det var så lite så! Keine Ursache, Hauptsache du freust dich.
Gruss und Kuss, Muttern

 
On Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 5:15:00 PM GMT+2 , Elstampede said...

YaY! i'm glad you had fun hun :)

i can waits till our big trip with Steph :D

Have a grrreat week at school
~XoX~
Stephen