One Month
Saturday, August 09, 2008
It's now been one month sense I left Sweden and moved to the other side of the world. It still feels strange waking up here, getting to school. Nothing is real, it feels like I'm constantly in a "daze". One hole month sense I got to hug you all. The library is closing now but I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive, well and (somewhat) hung over - again.

Todays music: the market here in Nelson, the birds, sun and people.
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 3:29:00 PM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Im back in Stockholm now and i feel like it really was the right decision to make. This wednesday im going to my new job!
Its gonna be the same thing but i´ll be supporting Ericsson instead of the previous companys i was IT-support for. Hopefully i´ll do as good of a job or better and raise a bit in the structure of the company. I hope life is really treating you good. Would be imba to be able to to talk to you on Skype some night.

 
On Monday, August 11, 2008 at 6:56:00 PM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Moin, geliebtes Mädelchen!! Denke ständig an dich und vermisse dich total! Gruss und Kuss!

 
On Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 2:11:00 AM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Ola, I wich you the best of luck. You know that love!

Mutter, Gah, vermisse! Du anst es nicht!

 
On Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 8:12:00 PM GMT+2 , Leo said...

Ow. It feels like a lot more like a month, in a way, yet much less in another. Saying that I miss you is an understatement. I can isentify with that sense of 'daze' or even 'haze' sometimes too!

Love.