Tears of Joy
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Kazai just called, thanks man! Fuck I miss you so much! Just hearing your voice, your laughter and feeling your smile made my day. And it already was a real good one too. Lots of creativity and fun i school. Cute friends and new music. Plus I'm actually doing my homework, yeah I can hardly believe it myself.

We watched Lord of the Rings the other day (all of them and extended!). Man that was a lot of hours but as always so worth it. And in the end, where I always sob, when Frodo leaves middle earth with he elves on the fairy my tears just wouldn't stop. It really got to me, Spickey even got worried and I cried for about an hour. Cause when he gets on that boat he leaves his friends and family just like I left mine. And like I'm gonna do over and over again. Spickey said that I just didn't have to leave then but I do, I need to see the world. Its not something I want to do, I need it. But I still can't shake the feeling that I'm gonna be alone/lonely for a long time and over and over again. Britannia said that its gonna be so weird when I leave. And I guess I already am so attached to the people here that I'll miss them heaps too. Fuck, I really tried not to get close to anyone but I know I would be miserable if I didn't so I guess that I'm fucked either way.

But today, when Kazai called, the tears that had been so bad the other day turned in to joy. I love you so much...

Oh, and this is the Cat I live with. Its her room so to say, she's always here and were way before I got the room. And its all good and cuddly, the only problem is that she loves the cuddles. Preferably always and in the middle of the night. Her whiskers tickle my face and wakes me up, again and again. Gah! Some times it means that she wants to get under the covers again but other times I think its just because she wants attention.
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 8:41:00 AM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Nono dont make me cry at work plx. I think you have misunderstood the nature of cats. The reason she keeps waking you up is that she wants to... wake you up!
Cats are born evul and that´s why i love em ^^

 
On Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 10:58:00 AM GMT+2 , Leo said...

Don't you see? She loves you! Cats are the most honest creatures around - didn't you know?

=^.^=

 
On Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 9:52:00 PM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Hallo Frida,
deine Katze sieht edel aus und sie weiß, was sie will: sie mag dich!
Ich habe auch zwei neue junge Katzen, Whisky und Sherry, ein Junge und ein Mädchen. Ich schicke dir über mail ein Foto.
Ansonsten Frida, du hast niemanden verlassen, du bist immer noch auf dem Planeten Erde und die Kommunikation ist heutzutage so toll, dass man immer irgendwie in Verbindung bleibt.
Ich hab dich lieb.

 
On Friday, August 29, 2008 at 8:12:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Liebe, geliebte Tochter!

Du bist nicht allein! Du bist nur gerade etwas weiter weg. Wir denken ständig an dich. Und wenn es mal irgendwo kitzelt oder zwickt, dann bin ich das, die ja unter deinem Pullover sitzt.

Ich liebe dich!

 
On Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Ola, Oh darling! Don't cry! I'm always here you know!

Leo, tonight she didn't love me at all! I would not allow her to stay in my room since I had a friend who stayed over and god dammet she was so pissed at me this moring! Its her fuckng room!

Sissi, oh die fotos sind sooo sus! Good on you!

mini, oh! bin unter dein auch, wie immer!

 
On Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 12:59:00 AM GMT+2 , Leo said...

You don't know cats. They are honest in every moment. That's why you really can tell when they love you and when they don't. I'm sure she'll change her mind in a second if you let her in again.