Fucking awesome day!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Creativity is all around me, been so inspired over the last couple of days and am enjoying myself with my friends down here. Its been a while ago sense I actually smiled from the bottom of my heart but both yesterday and today I am, I am! The sun is shining and tomorrow is the finishing for out Symposium week. We have been doing a theme week on what happens behind the scene in films. "What is Batman doing when he is not fighting some crime?" But without the Batman par, we've got some really wired old Italic film. And trying to incorporate the lecture that we had on Monday called "Reality Check" which was all about what you define as real and not, The Simulacra. Very cool stuff thought up by pretty dray and old guys back in the day =).

Sending smiles and hugs to the one whom might claim them.
Music: Killing Heidi
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 8:44:00 AM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Hehe, well you never were much of a fan of movies in other languages than swedish and english. How is it going with that now?
I shall claim all the hugz and all the smilez. Also i´d liek hot chocolate. plx.
GET INTERNETZ!

 
On Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 8:45:00 AM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Errr. The plan was to enter Ola and not ool...

 
On Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 8:47:00 PM GMT+2 , Leo said...

OI! isn't too bad for an identity either. ;)

That sounds wonderful, I wish I could report similar happy days here in Stockholm, but alas! Autumn is coming and I'm still ill and can't really do anything without getting all dizzy. This time it's an ear infection.

It's getting sooo boring! There is only so many things you can do at home (fix your internet connection). I'm making plans for my future release, but it's not the same.