Wine and Singstar
Friday, August 01, 2008
That was basically the them of last night, friends singing and drinking wine. And we were pretty loud but when I talked to the landlady today she hadn't heard a thing, all the people living there are almost deaf which has it's advantages but can be frustrating in the long run with the music they put on, cause it's really loud to. But what the hell, I love it there any ways! And I think it is more of a Buddha inspired house then a Hippie one now that I get to know it better.

Hopefully I'll get an internet connection later this week too. I can't believe how addicted you get but I guess that I've always been that way.

Note to self: The best way to cheat at singstar is not to try to actually sing the words if you don't know the song, just hum the sort of right tone.
NZ fact of the day: A bottle of fairly cheap wine costs about $8 (8x4,5=36kr)
This entry was posted on Friday, August 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Friday, August 1, 2008 at 6:32:00 AM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Hi Honungskaninen! What´s up? Miss you crazy.
Im doing fine, just a bit much to organize now that im moving all my stuff(and myself) to stockholm. Firs the stuff this weekend and next friday im moving up!!!

Damn its going to be nice.

Oh and i´ve got some tips for you.

1:st. Super-High-Me(Super-size me with weed instead of food)

2:nd. icanhascheezburger.com "Lolcats" (funneh pictures of cats and some other animals with geeky text)

3:rd http://shhac.info/x/b/finland.jpg

 
On Friday, August 1, 2008 at 6:53:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Moin! Schön, dass es dir gut geht!

Ich liebe dich!

 
On Monday, August 4, 2008 at 1:52:00 AM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Olio, I gotta check them out then! Glad you are ok but I still think that you should have given Malmo a bigger shot. But what ever makes you happy, darling! Miss you heps!

Mummy, miss you so much! Hab dich lieb!