Sleep tight
Thursday, July 31, 2008
I just had the best night ever sense I came down here. There is a real sweet cat living at my place and she loves to cuddle which she did all night long, sleeping under my covers. Aww! It felt almost as having "my Cat" there again, like it was in Sweden. Gah! Miss you all so much! But I love it in my new place and will take lots of pics as soon as I can. Still haven't got Internet at my place and the library doesn't like me uploading more pics I guess, or it just doesn't work right now.

Art class today was real fun too. We had metal casting and experimented with zinc =). I want to do more! I only really get ideas for the projects when I actually talk to the different materials. Need to work with my hands. So I'm hoping to get more studio time.

Yesterdays movie: The boy that could fly
Real cute 80's style but somewhat cheesy.
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 10:01:00 PM GMT+2 , Leo said...

That's nice. Both the cuddle and the ideas. Lovely.

 
On Monday, August 4, 2008 at 1:50:00 AM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Wish it had been you there. But it almost felt like it.

 
On Monday, August 4, 2008 at 2:20:00 AM GMT+2 , Leo said...

Then, in a way, I guess it was.