The Hippie House
Sunday, July 27, 2008
And yeah, I got a new place today! Me and a friend form school were just over there and it's going to be great! Lots of colours on the walls, the house is nice, hippies living there and a creative atmosphere. Me and Spickey got a room each and it's about 20 min walk to school. But the best thing is - Only $100 a week including power and phone! At campus where I live now it's freezing cold, $165, no power, heat, internet or phone. Think I'm gonna like in at the new place, the owner seams real nice too.

It's been a good weekend in total, we went out last night and I think I really did get so pissed but it was all sweet. Meet some cool backpackers and danced a hole lot. More movies tonight. I also attended my first Contact Impro class here in Nelson, wow! I love it, now it's just a matter of training and building some muscles.

Song playing right now: Architecture in Helsinki - Hold Music (They are from Australia despite there name and are crazy, fun loving sweet band)
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 7:15:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Da bin ich aber froh! Gute Nachrichten!!

 
On Monday, July 28, 2008 at 10:34:00 PM GMT+2 , Leo said...

Way better! Wish I could be there too.