The first school week
Thursday, July 17, 2008
My first week of school is all done now, I only have classes on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Which basically means a heap load of working on your own. But I like it so far and of course my favourite class is object studio. Where we are going to do sculpture in all kinds of materials. Now I just have to throw myself in to it all.

With little luck I might be moving to a different flat with some new friends in a couple of weeks which would be real nice, since it's really cold here and expensive. I figure that I'm gonna hate anybody I live with after a few months so it doesn't really matter who it is.

This hole am-pm thing is a lot harder then I had expected. Yesterday I set my alarm at what I thought was a reasonable time to wake up on your “day off” but it as it turns out it wasn't on at all. It was the pm dot that was on and not the alarm at all. So I slept right through the day and woke up at 3 pm.

Sill missing you guys so much! I try to keep busy and distracted most of the time but at night right before I get to sleep you all circle around in my head. I wish you could see all this, that I could share it with you in other ways then just on the blog. Or that I could crawl up under the covers to find a warm Cat purring. But you are all there in my mind. I don't miss “home” that much though.

One of my teachers runs a contact improvisations class on the weekend so hopefully, if my money comes throw tomorrow, I'll be able to join them. Yay me!

Kiwi fact of the day: They don't hug when they say hallo, I might have to introduce them to that!

Song of the day: Blink 182 – Miss you

Yesterdays film: Stay, which was a fabulous movie and very artsy! Go see it!
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 8:24:00 AM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

W00000t? No hugs? :( that´s just crazytalk...

 
On Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 8:25:00 AM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

btw, check this out http://www.metro.se/se/article/2008/06/09/16/3854-45/index.xml