Everything new, Everything zen
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Oblivion is really a horrible computer game with good graphics, interesting storyline and as you might have guessed by now, I'm so hucked. This week has been about Oblivion, not doing my homework (but I started now) and partying. Everyone has been sick and it's cold so people are just not up to much right now.

The landlord tried to cheat me out of money, I've got ants every were in my kitchen (how do they survive the winter?) who have been here sense I moved in. My internet connection acts all funny and she changed the prices for Gb as we were talking, I have to get out of these apartments! Looking for some in the paper now with a friend, hopefully we'll find something. Apparently I1ve paid to much rent at some point also. According to her it coasts $20 for 1 Gb and if that is true I'm not going to be able to talk to anyone of you at home. Not properly any ways. But I'm not heating any more which saves heaps of money, the problem is just that this morning when I woke up it was 4 C in here!

I guess it's just not been my week but it happeneds to us all besides I just moved to a totally new place, nothing feels like home jet, it's a bit harder to accept the new community then I expected and I've been stressed out for the last 6 months for planing and getting all the paperwork, money and so on to be able to come here. So considering it's quite okay, just not my week.

Song of the day: Bush – Everything Zen
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 6:50:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Ach Mädel, hätte dir einen besseren Start gewünscht! Denke an dich und sitze unter deinem Pullover!
Kann ich dir irgendwie helfen?
Love.