Tequila on a Sunday night
Monday, August 04, 2008
This weekend was all about the partying.

Note to self: Tequila is always a bad idea, especially on a Sunday!

There was a party in Stoke on Saturday which is a place a bit outside of Nelson but I think it's still a part of it. Either way, it was a really cool house on top of a hill with a view over the hole town. Small little lights everywhere. The only problem with going to parties down here is that there doesn't seam to be anyone in my own age having a good time. On Saturday they where barely 18, cute, fun and all of that but tiny! Last night they might have been a bit older but not much. The advantage is that nobody takes me for 25, the lowest guess I've gotten is 19! Fuck, 19? Do I really look that young? I get ID 'd everywhere but I guess I should take it as a compliment.

Last night was a trip back in time for me, a Goth theme party! Yay! They all seam to be nerds which in this case was the best thing that could have happened, some of them actually know what a Larp is or free form role playing games. I might just be able to find some people to terrorize down here after all. Desperately need to do some impro. I'm so happy that I found the contact impro dance class. We even had live music to Saturdays jam session!

But the weekend was great fun even if I got a huge hangover today. And yes I am in school, don't know how much I'm actually doing today but I'm here at least. The ideal hangover day for me will always be watching Desperate Housewives with Kazai, eating taco and falling asleep which basically means that he has to explain what happened when it's over. So where are you hun?

The Cat kept me company and helped me through the worst part of the night, she's just so sweet! I'm still very much in love with my new place and am getting settled in. But there are a couple of things I'd never thought I miss. (besides form all the obvious stuff like friends, family and of course Stockholm.)

1. Bread. Real bread, dark, rich, the kind that will make you full and happy.
2. The language. Speaking both German and Swedish, my tongue is going nuts with all the English.
3. The subway, here we don't even need busses. It truly is a small place.

Music: Nine Inch Nails - Right where it belongs
Artists of the Day: Erwin Wurm , Banksy
Google them for more cool stuff.
This entry was posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Monday, August 4, 2008 at 12:22:00 PM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Im right here. i love our slacker-nights infront of heroes and desperate aswell. Miss them lots and miss you too.

Going on my very last week here in malmö now, thursday will be party-day with work.

 
On Monday, August 4, 2008 at 1:14:00 PM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Immer wieder schön von dir zu hören! Soll auch schön von Sissi grüssen, denn sie liest auch immer deine Einträge hier.

Puus och kram!!