What to do, what to do?
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
My week has been sort of upside down, to say the least. Started out in a weird way ended badly with a "semi broken heart" but is kinda taped back together? Actually, I've got no clue what I'm doing at the moment. Way to little time spent on studies, mid-break coming up and confusion about next year. Study, work/travel? What to do, what to do? I can't really picture myself in one spot for the next three years. I wanna move around but I need to stay put somewhere for the hole bachelors program but can I really decide where and when now? Do I have to? I want to know more about the world but really want to learn and study more too. Don't want to live without the artsy stuff but can't be fucked with stupid "collage-please-the-teacher-shit" either.

After a horrible fight with a close friend I wandered up to the centre of New Zealand and enjoyed the sun for a few hours on Saturday. And I finally feel like I've arrived here, I'm in NZ. In Nelson. Doing my art thing and getting to know people that have and will make a difference in my life. Are the people you meet and have around you more important then the actual place? I never thought so but I've been thinking a lot of that lately, how I miss everyone back in Sweden and how I'll miss the new once I've made down here when I leave. But can't you find good people if you lok hard enough in any place you go to? The picture is from the hill next to the centre where we spent the time up there, better and higher up. You see the hole of Nelson from up there!

I finally went to the beach yesterday and wow, it blow me away! Of course I had to get my feet in the water and yes, they went numb after about 3 sec. Haha! Think I could sent hours and hours there. It's been really warm here over the last couple of days and you can just feel that summer is coming soon enough. And it will get really hot. Or so I've been told.

Music: Balkan Beat Box
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: