So I'm not crazy? And Thanks.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Thanks Cat for making me feel less like an idiot, that my theories aren't just my own weird ways of thinking. And I even want to quote you

"It always astounds me when people don't seem to see that:

1) No rules can stop anyone from feeling unsecure

2) No rules stops anyone from leaving a relationship or secretly have other 'exclusive' relationships at the same time

3) Inventing restrictions for lovers and friends so that they only are allowed to interact lovingly with you, is a sure-fire way to lose someone to the other side. (It's also not a very loving thing to do to someone you really dig.) Instead, giving freedom is actually a better way to retain friends and lovers - they will have no reason to jump the fence (as there is none, rather pointless then, eh?)."

I'm also reading "The Dispossessed" by Ursula le Guin which is basically a book all about how an anarchy society works compared to a capitalist one. And there are some pretty beautiful lines and ways of thinking in there. "If you'd really wanted to kill someone would a law stop you?"

Or maybe I'm just on a anarchy-green flow right now.

Been listening to some new music that I got from a friend back home before I left so today I'm all about Balkan Beat Box, Big Mama Thornton, Djivan Gasparyan, Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers, lounge legends - the original masters of lounge, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss and Sufjan Stevens. Thank you so much hun!

And personal favourite today and the concert from last weekend, Lady 6.


The hole weekend has been about partying, again. Like always. I need to try and be sober at least one Friday but its gret fun so I'm all happy. And because all friends couldn't come on Friday the party simply started all over on Saturday. And I had to eat my last famous words again "na, I'm gonna take it easy tonight." =)

I saw th most beautiful youtube yesterday, thank you so much mum! I cried and I cried and oh, I miss you so much!

Oh and before I forget again, I got a new piercing =)! One in my ear this time, a small ring. I'll try to take a pic of it later and show you. Adrenalin rush.
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 3:48:00 PM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Schön, dass dir meine Elefanten auch gefallen haben!

Love and trust - that's you and me!