Going Native
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Only Problem? Fuck native, or no, fuck medieval native. I've been a fan of these Fantasy larps for years but I've totally lost my love for them. All these props and costumes, can't we just focus what's really important? The social game time between us? Gah! Well, I signed up, I paid and now I have to do the work. It will be fun in the end, or so I keep telling myself. Also it seams like I've lost lots of my stuff, somewhere around the country. Fuck.

No succses in finding a job, a room, a volunteerplacement or life for the next couple f months. I'm currently waiting for my boss to call me - at any time - to say that I can start working. Gah.

Going back to "Stress-chaotic-tomorrow-is-larp-mindset". Like I said on my facebook status, I've seamed to have lost my motivation. If you know where I left it please tell me! And I really really badly need it, like a penguin need to fill up o salt for the ocean while skidding around the ice blocks of Antarctica. Not the easiest thing finding a 24/7 shop around there is it?

This is me ages ago, I think it would have been back in 2001? I'm down on the right side screaming my ass off and saying something like "All Hail The King", or that one but in Swedish. Its actually the same campaign that I'm gonna be visiting again but not as the same character, nope. I'm really sick of playing soldiers but having said that, I'm not to keen on playing the priest that I'm gonna do now either. Well, as long as I get there it will be ok. It need to be ok!!

Todays music: Anything with medieval feeling to it, gotta get into shape! But oh, I miss my dubstep. Or please just give me some good hard NZ Drum&Bass...
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: