More Beans
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I LOVE beans! Since I became a veggie I've really started to dig into these goodies and even though people say they aren't that tasty I say thy juts don't know how to cook them! I just need to brag a bit about the bean spread I just made which took about 3 minutes - without a mixer!

Favourite beans or chickpeas
Olive Oil
Lemon Juice
Oregano
Salt


Mix everything with a fork and enjoy or make up your on combinations.

And Oh, you're so right! I should really get back to work. But I needed to have some food with this weekend. And I'm totally mindfucking myself... Recorded my own voice while I'm reading everything about the larp I'm going to tomorrow which I'm now listening to. Gah! Try litsening to yourself while running around and panicing (Don't Panic) about the packing, its an interesting experience to say the least. Welcome to my world, or should I try to get the world of Thule to welcome me?

Ok, you got me. I'm blogging instead of working.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: