Messy place & The Cute Danish Guy
Monday, June 15, 2009
At the tivoli in Copenhagen, last month with Charles.


Its a messy weird place, up there in my head. I just wanna quite and run away again. Is that's way I love the road so much? I've got no clue. I just know that the weather, the people and the sofa I call my home isn't quite where my heart is. Even though I've got no fucking clue where that is. I need something new. I need to know whats gonna happen next, what I would like to do when the leafs turn red. I need to know what happens when I've run out of favours and money all together. What the fuck am I gonna do about money? Or am I gonna be able to pull it of like Dylan has, totally without? My head is a messy fucked-up place when my heart has gone to sleep.

I ran around in the rain yesterday, made cartwheels and felt the cold water licking my feet as I jumped around bare-feet through the puddles. I was happy then, excited about the small things and my future, I guess I should know better then to trust people. And I should know better then to run around in the rain, I'm 26 and should also know what I would want to do with my life. But most importantly I should know that if I'm really happy my fall with be so much bigger. But last and the thing I should be listening to, its not all that bad. I know its just one of my mood swings and nothing to get all worked up about. Chill.


Song of the day: Tina Dickow - On The Run (live acoustic)
Which I heard the first time at a concert in Copenhagen with Charles. (The Cute Danish Guy)



Oh, and I did fall that night. But I got "sober" again just a few days later and realized that all "Men" are idiots. And are just to be kept as friends. But I had a sweet tie that night, at the Tivoli in Copenhagen.

We stumbled upon a show that was so cute! These guys made us laugh so bad but were so good!

The cute Danish Guy, Charles. Posing for my blogg.

Ps. I didn't steal your blog title Mr Smith, it just happened to be the same! ;P And yes, this is all a part of my "gah, what the fuck am I gonna do with my life"- crisis and nothing to worry about, not really.
This entry was posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Monday, June 15, 2009 at 12:39:00 PM GMT+2 , John said...

heheh, just messing about. You know that :)

 
On Monday, June 15, 2009 at 12:57:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

I know ;P