At a loss for words
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
I don't know what to say, what to think, how to feel. I don't even know how I could put it all in a txt, without getting way to private. I'm sorry, you caught me off-guard. So I'm at a loss for words.

Kazai: "Now you're the one giving hen "The Silent Treatment"!! Stop thinking about yourself for a moment and think of the other person...!

Ok, I will. I'm sorry. Just don't know what to say...

"Can't you just say what you feel?"

I don't dare to admit it even to myself, I'm sorry. Even though you probably already know.


Picture: Urban Exploration tour of Stockholm, day before yesterday.
Soundtrack: Youtube video sent by txt.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 5:37:00 PM GMT+2 , Kazai said...

Haha :-) Im ahead of you, ya know. Gonna have talk tommorrow. It's been scheduled already. Hugs and kisses

 
On Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 5:40:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Shit... Good luck to ya. I guess I should have mine then. As always, gotta hat you for having right! Or even making me think of "the cliché", that's not even fair!!!

Love ya, though. Hugs and kisses