Welcome back, Yvaine!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
My dear Yvaine suffered a breakdown a while back and but she's now up to speed again, loving the tapping of my fingers. Kazai was the hero of the day and took her under his wings. It seamed that Windows Vista which I've been hating ever since I got the laptop killed her slowly until she couldn't fight back any more. So after reinstalling and trying again and again with Vista we finally gave up and headed on to Windows 7. And Wow! This one is actually working, I must also confess that I'm rather infatuated with the new design and features. There is only one small problem... Cause the operating system is so new my beloved Yvaine who bares the last name of Asus hasn't quite got the hint yet and a lot of the neat shortcuts, special buttons and functions aren't working. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though and also hoping that she'll keep with me this time.

Welcome back, Yvaine!

Soundtrack dedicated to my dear love Yvaine: Ayo - Down on my knee's
This song always brings me back to a sweaty run down hookers palace in Bangkok which a sweet group of people were making over to a cool backpackers. I spent a couple of nights sleeping on the roof top and a couple of night partying in the downstairs bar while a good looking guy was hitting on me as he put this song on. Ha! My mind was already very made up however, no more men. Even thought he was real fine and unfortunately not my type at all ;p
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 2:14:00 PM GMT+1 , Olioioio said...

No need to thank me. It was nice just to have you over. :-)