I dedicate my week to Massive Attack
Monday, October 12, 2009
Sunday its all gonna happen, I'm gonna check out Massive Attack with my mum! Yay! Lots of year ago when they came to Sweden I said to myself "Oh, well. They're probably awesome but I really don't have to see them live" and wow did I regret that! Even though they're not in my playlist at any given time I've still loved them since forever.

First love was Karmakoma which I watched on MTV as a teenie and got scared shitless. It was just about the same time as "Come to Daddy" with Ahpex Twin came on and that one also brightened up my fear of the dark. Thank you...

Massive Attack - Karmakoma:


This was the time before internet entered my life for real and I had absolutely no idea who Massive Attack was until I one day in the record store (which I rarely visited due to low founds) found the album "Protection" on sale and "Blue Lines" next to. Wow! I was bluffed and the Cd's didn't leave my stereo for ages. Got the "Mezzanine" as soon as it hit the stores. So now its finally time, Massive Attack.

Soundtrack: A week dedicated to Massive Attack.
This entry was posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 7:54:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Jag ser verkligen framemot helgen, att se och umgås med dig, Salvadore Dalí, min tattoo och sen Massive Attack! Kan det bli bättre!?
Puss och kram!