All work and no play?
Friday, October 31, 2008
Almost but not entirely. Finally inspired and working hard on assignments, art and the rest. Found a place to spend some time WWOOFing, my favourite place that I applied for too! Getting quite worried about money, work and all of the normal stuff. But am hoping for the very best. Making travel arrangements in my head,. For those who know me will now say something along the line with "don't worry girl, it will all prove to be ok in the end!" But things like "how many pair of socks, what's the container for that item and how will I find a couch anywhere if I can't plan even the first stop" are things that wont stop twirling around upstairs.

I've also been a really good and mature girl and gotten myself a pair of reading glasses, when did I get old? I blame my poor genes but its actually a lot easier to read and I'm not glued to the screen any more. That's reason enough for doing something really stupid, like go out and get way to drunk (the somewhat usual weekend ritual). Need to get those "grown up" points back down. "I wont grow up!" - Peter Pan and me.

I leave you with a picture form last weekends dance party, my beloved "State of Mind" came to Nelson and played for us all at the Phat Club. And I wore my new favourite dress which looks a lot like something Pippi Longstocking might be in to.

Music: José Goznález
This entry was posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 4:15:00 AM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

Is it cool if i chill with you and Peter then?

 
On Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 4:21:00 AM GMT+1 , isobelll said...

Sweet as bro, sweet as! ^^