My Home (for the time being).
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I was suppose to go to the movies tonight but as I got to my friends house I realized that my coffin pills where out and I know that even in my best state I can NOT stay awake sitting still for 2h. So nah, went home again. Spinning and singing Björk, listening to the birds, feeling the shy spring warmth and looking up at a huge tree here outside my home in Victory Square. Its got a light shining up into the leafs which makes it look huge, wise and somewhat like Yggdrasil. And maybe it is. Who knows.

Btw, this is my room here in Nelson.




Music: Lars Winnerbäck
Today's person: My Aunt who was home, surprised and talkative.
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 6:18:00 PM GMT+2 , Anonymous said...

Hallo Frida,
es sieht sehr nett bei dir aus und deine Haarfarbe habe ich ja schon auf den Fotos gesehen. Prima.
Du bist auch meine Person des Tages. Es war sehr schön mit dir zu klönen.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Sissi

 
On Friday, October 24, 2008 at 11:22:00 AM GMT+2 , Mini said...

So good to see you!! Thanks for that !!

Tusen pussar och kramar, in Liebe
Muttern

 
On Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 4:48:00 PM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

Who are those that are playing in the background? sounds really nice! Gief name plx.

 
On Monday, October 27, 2008 at 6:00:00 AM GMT+1 , isobelll said...

I think its Kora? Check them out, they're really awesome!

 
On Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 10:17:00 PM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

Hey Iso.
I see you has a blog, thats new! =D
How you feel better soon.
Ciao

 
On Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 10:18:00 PM GMT+1 , Anonymous said...

*Hope



lol

 
On Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 11:42:00 PM GMT+1 , isobelll said...

Haha not new my dear Nintendo (have been ad it for about 2 years) but hope you enjoy it! Huge hugs