... it didn't and my luck changed! I applied for jobs yesterday after the "fight" which actually inspired me to get the hell out of here. And four of the places have already come back to me! Looks like I will find work, somewhere to live and be able to stay n New Zealand for a few more months with somewhat of a plan. (And oh, don't tell isobelll (me) but there is a very very secret plan, one that might not come true if we talk about it).

So its finally looking up for me. Yes! And I had a great day at school, went to a poetry reading afterwards and went to the beach with friends to watch the sunset. Also got up to the observatory and saw the bright red sky and all of Nelson. Pretty!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 11:21:00 PM GMT+2 , Mini said...

Wie immer! Das Leben ist nun mal ein Achterbahn und es geht ständig rauf und runter. Good luck, min älskling! Du kriegst das schon auf die Reihe!!