The Perfect Gift?
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Hmm. Maybe not but definitely one of the cutest gifts I've ever gotten. Sometime during the early fall I chatted with a friend of mine when he all the sudden says "give me your email, I've got something special for you...". Ok? This usually means I'm in for a rather nasty surprise. But no. This was perhaps the cutest thing ever. I got my very own sand castle, with my name on it and all! Totally uncalled for too! I'd almost lost contact with him too (TCDG - The Cute Danish Guy) and then this... My all too poetic response; moved to bubbles with a dash of tears behind my neatly closed eyelids while enjoying that sweet warmth spread throughout my body. Gee, Thx hun!


Ha, of course he'd given the gift to a few other girls too which I figured out but I didn't mind. Heck, he remembered me!! Wow! So if your thinking about giving someone special or just a real good friend one of the cutest gift ever, I can totally recommend building a sand castle, write a sweet message across it and send the pictures. You'll be guaranteed a happy person at the other end. Environmental and eternal too. Smiles all around.


So a mega happy thanks, even though this blog post is way to late, to TCDG (The Cute Danish Guy) for that very special gift. And an even bigger thanks for letting me crash at your place next time I swing by Denmark.

Soundtrack: Kent - Röd


This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: