It is to good to be true
Monday, November 16, 2009
Trying hard to verbalize what happened since my last post. I've been trying all week. And yes, it is/was to good to be true but sometimes it turns out to be real anyways. I talked it all through with Zhe and yes. Its True. The thing I have with Zhe is to good to be true but it is.

See? I can hardly write. I'm scared to jinks it if I do!



I met him and we spent about two full nights of talking until we realized that we were on the same page, that we wanted the same things. In out own little special "isobelll&Zhe-style" with Relationship Anarchism as a solid foundation. [Insert small jump of joy] Once again communication is key. Oh, yeah... Communication. Well, due to (political) circumstances that very thing - communication - has (once again) almost had a complete breakdown. Sigh. Gosh. I really do hope that "we'll" survive this.

I've been sick more or less the entire weekend with Buffy as my main company and I'll tell ya this, there's no way you can have to much Buffy however its very possible there's to little of human interaction at this point in my life, winters almost here.

Picture: of my eyes the last time I met you, Zhe.
Soundtrack: Lamb - Gorecki and Lyrics
This entry was posted on Monday, November 16, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.