Elephant rocks, december 2008.
Friday, May 29, 2009
A making her way towards the big Elephants.


The Canadian represent and our driver for the day,
showing us how to get on top.

I can't really remember the movie (Narnia???) - I think I must have fallen asleep again - but visiting the Elephant rocks with a bunch of girls I got to know at "Chill-a-while" backpackers in Oamaru (New Zealand) was pretty cool. Five girls from the states, Canada, Germany and me representing Sweden for the day happily climbed up on top of some of these gigant rocks and had some pretty interesting discussions about Obama, Bush, the finacial crisis and everything in between.The gang of Girls.


The Canadian girl.
This entry was posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: