New Zealand Humour
Monday, May 04, 2009
New Zealand dosen't have the best scene of humour, I must regretfully confess. They don't really get the dry almost cracking one which I prefer, or this I thought until I discovered "Flight of the Conchords" which are absolutely brilliant. I've already shown these 3 of my favourite clips to a few friends over here in Stockholm but I thought I'd share my new smiles with my blog.

Business Time



The Most Beautiful Girld (Part time Model)



I'm Not Crying


These are now favourites next to Eddie Izzard English, Yrrol (The movie by lorry gänget) Swedish, Robert Gustavsson Swedish and Björn Gustafsson Swedish. If you Don't know about them - its time to google or check out the links I've posted.

Deticated to all of you who need to laugh or need to think about something else, here you go TCDG! (The Cute Danish Guy)
This entry was posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

12 comments:

On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 12:44:00 AM GMT+2 , Sjales said...

I'm sleepy after sex, I see you as maybe the nicest girl just at knutepunkt and not in the world, maybe a part time model and then i only looked good when you where drunk?

TCDG

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 12:49:00 AM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Well, I was kinda drunk at the gala dinner and you looked kinda cute in your danish ways but I'm actually looking for someone from Norway, I find them cuter and more adventures. I've already broken up with you and C so I can't really go after another Dane... Hmm, maybe you could actually help me with finding one?

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 1:56:00 PM GMT+2 , John said...

a tip.
Eddie Izzard is coming to sweden this year ;)

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 2:05:00 PM GMT+2 , Ola said...

i thought they were from the US.

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 2:31:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Yeah, Eddi is from the states but it in English for my non Swedish speaking friends. Who sadly can't understand the Swedish dry ass humour.

Yeah, I heard he's coming but its gonna be dead expensive and hard/impossible to get the tickets.

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 3:32:00 PM GMT+2 , Ola said...

Izzard is from britain. I was talking about flight of the concords....

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 3:37:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Ah, well So Eddi is from England but Flight are from New Zealand. They were doing their music thing and eventually the states made a TV series of it all, just like they always do.

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 3:59:00 PM GMT+2 , John said...

Got the whole TV series at work, booyah!

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 4:12:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Give me, give me, give me!!!

 
On Friday, May 15, 2009 at 12:01:00 AM GMT+2 , Ola said...

Sorry i was wrong :-)

 
On Friday, May 15, 2009 at 1:21:00 AM GMT+2 , D said...

You seem to generalise your views on NZ's sence of humour, you'll find a good chunk of NZ'ers are into the dry, dark form of wit the brittish do so well. Dylan Moran, Eddi Izzard, Jimoen all sell out packed theatres on their tours, and just 'cause the media shows all these sub-par boring comedians everywhere it doesn't mean we dont have some decent talent around.

 
On Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 12:18:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Nah, I never said that you didn't have talet just that I never saw it. ;p The people I got to know didn't laugh when I did, didn't get the dry stuff and wanted to do the whole "skate and hurt yourself" for fun. Until I found Flight of the Conchords.