Respect
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Respect is one of the most important things in all form of relationships, as we all know. And I've had quite a bit of trouble with that one I must admit. Not getting it or not being able to/wanting to/having it with past mates/lovers. I thought it would be the same with some new people in my life and also meeting up with old ones but somethings happened. I've come to a point when I've started to respect myself. I'm not accepting being pushed around or as it was before, easy to persuade into stuff I didn't really want to do. So I guess, a somewhat humble and out of my comfort zone honest, Thank you to those who've shown me that Respect. You know who you are.

The music that wont stop playing in my head with perhaps the cutest video ever, with humour, surrealism, "bad" camera work:
Katchafire - Colour me life
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 6:56:00 PM GMT+2 , John said...

"I've come to a point when I've started to respect myself."

thumbs up!

 
On Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 8:32:00 AM GMT+2 , Ola said...

I agree with John.

 
On Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 10:29:00 AM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

thx guys! I'm trying =)!

 
On Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 11:16:00 AM GMT+2 , Sjales said...

Respect is just like Art... Undiscribeble and clearly unuseful.

I can only say one thing, and that be with a song in Danish called: "Respekt":
Which is not posible to get a song nor lyrics from... Bad...

It worked for me.

With Love

I might translate the song on my own upcoming blog ;)