Everything is twirling and spinning around, with bubbles as far as the tummy can feel. Spring is finally here. Now we all know what happened is isobelll's life at about this time every year? Yeah, that's right - I fall in love. Again. The only problem is that it happens a bit to quick and to often for my taste and since I haven't had a winter (with the whole New Zealand heading in to spring as Sweden was hitting Autumn in September, I got there in July when it already felt like a mild-heading-into-warmer-weather-non-winter even though it got really cold at night) spring kinda never ends. Summer comes and then its time for me to flee the country before autumn makes the leafs turn into all shades of crimson.

I know its gonna get worse too. The spring has only just arrived, sigh. Well, I guess its a good thing too. Even though it's as always a distraction. =)

Abusing tea again. When I get the chance - 3 or up to 5 litres per day. Love. And have just today found something way better then milk in my always black tea, oat milk. Vegan (a bit expensive) but yummy.

Been a good girl and have been enjoying the sun all weekend long, and it was an extended weekend even though I have a real hard time to guess what day it is anyways. (they just don't seam to exist in my world). Picnic with friends and flirts (? fucked if I know?), Demonstrating for a better world (read more anarchist/green and peaceful without these idiots ruling the government), drinking heaps of tea, getting a bit tipsy at times, dancing in the forest to pumping rave music, damage control in difficult relationship situations (yeah, just because I'm a relationship anarchist it doesn't mean that I don't get into trouble - the difference is I solve them and fall in love all over again), watching the best of "The Lord Of The Rings" with a new and "make me smile/laugh"-friend (the part about the Shire, Love it!!) while drinking even more tea and getting some sleep.

Idiot of the Day (Or maybe all together): The Swedish King. I'm sorry but this has gone WAY to far. I've never liked him or the royal family, or rather I've never liked the idea of us tax payers giving them our money, but he's just a plain and total idiot. He's hunting, which I known about for a long time but not the extent of the problem, birds with the intention "just for fun" and the worst part is - he's leaving the dead bodies in the woods. WTF?? So you're not even gonna use them, you (the King) are nothing short of a cruel murderer. (read in the Swedish Animal Rights newspaper, number 1 - 2008). Even though he is a member of Naturskyddsföreningen (directly translated as Nature/environment protection organisation here in Sweden).

Music of the day: SayCent

I can't thank you Enough, Johnny for getting me in to them. Always love your music tips!



This entry was posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On Monday, May 4, 2009 at 11:58:00 PM GMT+2 , John said...

More tea for the people!

and more Shire surroundings! ( but with the internetcable )

and btw, awesomepies music tip!

:)

 
On Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 2:32:00 PM GMT+2 , isobelll said...

Ta! Its great isn't it!