A job!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I was just about to write even more applications and these immensely embarrassing personal letter that have to accompany them each time. I've been NOT doing this all week, I've been needing to but as you all know the syndrome "not doing what your suppose to do", I've been blogging way to much, sleeping, reading and all sorts of shit. And today, my final day at my computer I was gonna devote myself entirely to this horrible task - pleading for a job, any job. When out of the blue my old work calls me, I've sent them a letter but hadn't heard back from them and guess what... they want me! So I'm back as a truck driver in Stockholm for the summer, if everything goes according to both my and my employers wishes, yay me!

Photo is taken inside my last truck, with a rear camera and all.

Music of the day: Budspells - Ruckus (The video is horrible and don't pay attention to the rap but rather the great rythm!)
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 10:01:00 PM GMT+2 , John said...

Grats again on the job!